Websites for Residential Contractors
in 4-8 weeks
Contractors Website Portfolio
Our clients include contractors, architects, developers, property managers, and high-end trades.
All-inclusive, fixed price package: We are here to assist you with all aspects of an effective web presence, including mobile readiness, basic optimization, a dramatic portfolio, web copy (if needed), and much more. See details below.
Proven & Efficient Process: Time-crunched general contractors appreciate we have a well-honed process for building websites and your new site can be up as quickly as 4-8 weeks. This is one of the advantages to working with a 20-year-old company like Full Orbit Web and Marketing.
What to Expect: If you wish to talk to me about your website project, call Karen at 510-525-1341.
I’ll typically respond the same day. First, we’ll talk about your plans, marketing and goals briefly. I will tell you about our website package for contractors. If you and I agree to move forward, we’ll schedule a one hour “getting started” meeting. Initial meetings are in-person for SF Bay Area clients and by phone for those more than an hour away. No contract is signed until the conclusion of the first meeting.
Prefer email? That’s great too. Email can be less reliable, so call if you don’t receive a prompt reply!
Special Contractors-Only Web Package
- WordPress theme-based design; we customize the theme with your logo, colors and photos.
- mobile-ready set up
- integration of social media into site design i.e. Houzz
- gorgeous photo galleries
- training on how to update your website in-house
- 2 hours consulting on the content to create an informative site that attracts clients to you
- optimization of up to 10 pages of site; we’ll work with you to select the best keywords, assign keywords and set up keyword data on the site.
- updates: our sites are built on the WordPress platform which provides for easy updates in-house
- we’ll select a responsive WordPress theme to ensure a mobile ready website…that performs well on phones and tablets
- contact form to minimize spam
- post video, audio, or pdf’s, if desired
- location map, if desired
- website traffic tracking: set up Google Analytics, if desired
Call for pricing. Clients pay a 40% retainer and 60% on completion. A short contract is signed at the end of the first meeting.
Call Karen at 510-527-9920. I’ll return your call the same day.